Friday, October 28

Friday night, and I'm home with Miller

And Jane is at Osaka's some twenty minutes into her KJ gig.

We met up with Lilly on her breake and went to a greasy spoon for dinner. The juke box was blaring and Miller kept escaping to go dance up and down the aisle. He had a blast.

Me, I ate too much. The office secretary, a hot new college graduate, brought donuts from KKD this morning. Needless to say, I ate too many. The secretary, Mary Ellen, graduated from one of the state system schools. She couldn't find anything in her field of study -- psych or some such -- so she ended up at Plaid. I think she's somehow related to the owner. Or maybe he's banging her. I'm not so sure, but there's something.

Anyway, at the greasy spoon, I drank two vanilla milk shakes and had a huge burger. I feel like puking.

Then Jane drive off to Osaka's, and Miller and I came home. He's currently engrossed in Nemo.

I mentioned in my last post that Jane and I have had two really good sessions. She read the post and gave me shit. "You don't like the other times?" she asked.

Damn doghouse.

So anyway, the night she got back from New England and crawled into bed, we went at it like cats fighting over katnip. Recently, Jane bought a huge double-ended dildo. I brought the monster out of the closet and stuffed her full of it. The damn thing went in some ten or twelve inches. Jane can take big dick. She was loving it. I rammed that thing in and out of her wet pussy and she writhed loudly. Then I got behind her and we fucked doggie style (my favorite); I stuck a finger in her ass. She didn't like that at all. I think she wants me to use the analagesic Happy Ass shit. Anyway, we both came with the bed shaking all over.

In the morning, Dee -- would'd been sleeping two floors below -- said she could hear us going at it.

And then the next night we got frisky again. I was pretty bummed -- having discovered that I'd bounced a huge check. (Huge, as in "more than $4,500"). So, Jane decided I needed some perking up. She took my flacid cock in her mouth and soon it was standing at attention like a little general. And, like a little general, it wanted more attention. We fucked, but I wanted to come in her mouth. I ended up fucking her slutty mouth and coming all over her face and tits.

She loved it. She's a little cum slut. I need to treat her like the cum slut she is, as that seems to be when we (a) have the best sex and (b) get along the best.

And speaking of sluts. Lilly has decided that she and Melinda are going to start doing shows for bachelor parties. They think they can get $500 for an hour show. And she claims the show would just be the two of them going lesbo at it. I don't think any guy would stand for it. The damn groom would be begging to stuff one of them in some hole. Were Jane not to cut my nuts off, I'd do either of them.

And now, moving on to the blogosphere. I discovered shyflickrgirl; her blog is new, but has great potential. As does her photography. You can see them on flickr.

No comments: