Tuesday, November 22

Tuesday night blahs

Tuesday night. Jane is at Osaka's, working. Dee is at Osaka's, meeting some guy she's going to screw later tonight (same guy she hooked up with the night before leaving to take the kids to New England; that night he was spanking her, and she told him to do it harder, and he did, and she had bruises for the better part of a week). Lilly is somewhere, and the phone keeps ringing; some dozen guys call nightly, here, looking for her; I wish she'd get a phone.

Last night, Jane called in sick to Osaka's... I don't remember exactly the specifics of how the night went, but I do remember this: (1) We were arguing; she claims Kathleen and I have been "whipped" by Drew and suck at parenting. (2) I was tired. (3) She came to bed and wanted to get off, and I was too tired to oblige, so she started in on herself. I started caressing her legs (she had her head at the foot of the bed... don't ask). (4) She asked me to touch her, and pretty soon I had four fingers ravaging her cunt, driving in and out of the wetness. (5) Once she came, I started to jack off, but couldn't get over the edge.

So, tonight, I'm here home, alone. Miller, who was sleeping on the couch when Jane left, woke up but wouldn't eat anything. Now he's on the floor, sucking down a bottle, watching Toy Story 2.

This is my life. Life is, er, what I have created.

Gawds, I need some sleep, some rest, a long vacation, and some freak in my life.

No comments: