Monday, November 7

What has become of all outside the blogosphere?


Jules
Originally uploaded by EasyPussyJules.
As noted, I've fallen into this flickr thing; you can see who's caught my eye. Check out my flickr account, and you can see what I've become enamored of. Watch out, though. You could find yourself falling into the abyss, following link on link, chasing contacts and favorites until the sun rises.

Meanwhile, the real world continues to spin, rapidly. Jane is at Osaka's tonight. The regularly scheduled KJ called out, and Jane took the shift. Miller is watching Nemo. Ralph and Drew are playing some PlayStation came; thankfully they're not at one another's throats. I think the milk shakes after dinner helped calm everyone down. All those carbs, and they don't have the energy to be acting like little old ladies.

So last week I was doing some training at Plaid, covering some of the ins and outs of a couple of our contracts -- particularly with the Plant (I fear we're going to screw something up here and lose it) -- and MaryEllen was part of the group, sitting all attentive. I'm not sure what her background is, but she has a Mediterranean look about her; Greek perhaps? Olive skin, perfect. Long dark hair. Always wearing something that showed cleavage. It got to the point where I had to focus on a smudge on the back wall. Her eyes were piercing; that, and I kept wanting to look down her blouse.

Did I mention Jane and I celebrated our first year of marriage? Oh, right, I think I did. Jane was pissed that I attempted to humorous about it. She doesn't like my sarcasm. Anyway, a year. And I think we need to jack up our sex life. We're not getting it on like we did in the early years of our relationship. I guess that's to be expected. But we need to do something: sex on the balcony or sex in the park or sex at the office or something. Perhaps it's time to kick Miller out of the family bed. That's likely the worst of us; one of us wants to get frisky and, lo and behold, there's the tow-headed little guy. Jane calls him a cock-blocker. I can't remember the last time we got freaky; perhaps it was on the stairs last week.

And, we haven't made it to NCL in months. And we're not going to make the December party, either. Jane really wants to go to the New Year's Eve party, but we might have the older boys with us. That would put a stop on that. I've been saying we ought to throw a party at our house, but Jane can't seem to think of who to invite. Me, I have a huge list: Jules, Ellie, Anne, Lilly, Susan... well, you get the idea. I'd love to have five couples over for a little orgy, cocks and pussy everywhere.

No comments: