Monday, October 31

Halloween Weekend


Nurse Girl
Originally uploaded by xtap59.
Well, for those of you who are keeping track -- and I know a couple of you are -- Jane and I celebrated one year of, er, wedded bliss this past weekend.

Saturday night we went to Osaka's. Truthfully, Jane almost had to drag me. I was not really interested: the smoke, the bad singing, the drunks. But, I went. Jane really wanted to go. And, after what I did to her in the afternoon, well, I owed her.

In the afternoon, while Miller was down for his nap, we decided to get freaky. On the stairs. Our stairs leading to the third floor are open (you can see between the treads). So, Jane strips down and I'm on the landing and she stands on the tread above and we kiss. Pretty soon, she's on her knees and I'm drilling her from behind. You might remember we had a little disagreement over ass play, particularly with no lube. So I had lube, some of that Happy Ass stuff.

Didn't help.

So, anyway, we're at Osaka's. And Ellie, one of the waitresses, was dressed as a nurse. To die for. Jane spilled a drink at one point and Ellie came to wipe it up. We men could just stare at her cleavage as she went about her business.

I've decided I'm going to open a strip club and call it "The Emergency Room." The waitresses will all dress as sexy, slutty nurses.

No comments: