Sunday, February 5

Down for the count

I missed the women streaking down the hall.

I missed hooking up with Rebecca of John E. and Rebecca. A touch ago, I was midway in the hall talking with someone about "they can't fit any more people in the jacuzi; it's arms and legs everywhere" and I glanced to that end of the hall and noticed a crowd of people, including four or five folks buck naked, including one boner pointing straight out and Rebecca's ass and little boobs. I couldn't get away in time to find them.

Found Jane in the orgy room, racked out on the couch, eyes barely open, as a couple went at it on the bed, he eating her out, and her moans filling the silent room in a breathless cacaphony.

Jane is now in bed, asleep, and I'm headed there too. My eyes hurt. My legs hurt. Mr. Winky hurts. It's time to snuggle in bed with my Googly Bear. I'm down for the count.

No comments: