Sunday, February 5

I have a hickey on the tip of my penis

Okay, so, I'm in the grope room, alone, just zoning. Jane walks in.

"What you doing, honey."

Like she doesn't know I don't like crowds. I can hear the lesbian feast across the hall in the orgy room. Joanne discovered that one of the women attending has never been with another woman, so she decided to rectify that. They got the other woman in the orgy room in the center of the bed (actually, 2 queens pushed together) and then surrounded her. At one point there were seven women playing with this new-to-the-experience woman and about a dozen people (men & a few other women) standing around watching. So, I'm now sitting alone in the dark when Jane finds me.

I tell her I'm okay, and she says that Maryanne is looking for me.

"Send her in," I say.

So, Maryanne finds me and I suggest we go down to my room to mess around. And we do, meeting up with Jane in the hall. Starts out the three of us in bed, and after a couple of minutes of kissing and talking, Jane says she's leaving us and going off to find Paul. Maryanne and I are left to our devices.

I'll say this, and I don't mean to be cliched, but she can suck the chrome off a bumper. I don't know that I've ever experienced such vacuum forces on my penis. I came, and then she kept right on with it. I think I deflated for a minute, but then she sucked the blood right down into the little guy and he was hard again.

She was wet. She said, "Talk dirty to me. Pull my hair."

Okay. You know, when a woman asks, deliver.

I called her a slut. I talked about her wet pussy. I cajoled her. And then I slid a raincoat on the old guy, turned her onto her stomach, and pushed the old guy right into her wetness.

Damn.

My second at-bat went for a while, including a change of position. When I finally came, she was on her back, her legs wrapped around me, making tiny gutteral noises.

Meanwhile, Jane is drunk -- very drunk -- and out looking for Paul so she can "loosen him up."

"You go, girl. You go," I say.

Now, time to go find Rebecca. I wonder if she'll notice the hickey on the tip of my penis?

No comments: