Saturday, February 4

Stuck in Atlanta... & I'm still stuck on nurses


00000nurse11
Originally uploaded by Sexy Sha Sha.
I was hoping to be home tonight, but I got stuck here. NCL is tomorrow, and Jane and I were planning on attending & starting out tonight with a little one-on-one action. Instead, I'm here at a Hilton Garden compliments of the frigg'n airline.

I left yesterday to check out one of our suppliers down in New Orleans. They're just getting back up and running, and I went down to QA. I got a great send off.

Jane got back from Osaka's sometime between three and four Thursday morning. She was wired. She sat on the bed and started rubbing my legs. I woke up; it felt good. Of course.

I don't need to tell you that we fucked like rabbits. Okay, maybe not like rabbits, but... She was so wet & hot; I think her boyfriends at Osaka's had gotten her wet 'n ready. It was a good sent-off.

I wish we were having a welcome-home right about now.

No comments: