Monday, April 4

Again & on the road

On the road again. Arrived here along the shores of one of the Great Lakes yesterday to find that the weather wasn't as spring-like as it is in Raleigh; nope, not a bit.

Arrived at the hotel in darkness, my breath showing in the too cool air. Unpacked in my room to find that Jane had packed me a present: a little something she picked up at one of the recent "toy" parties. I guess she figured that since I hadn't gotten a proper send-off this trip (everyone conspired against us) and last trip found me tossing a few bills down on the rail, she wanted me to stay in.

I guess that's one way: if I can't have the real thing, this is the next best thing.

At the airport, I'd picked up a copy of Penthouse and Penthouse Letters for a little evening reading. Once I'd unpacked, I decided I should do some reading. Soon, I was pretty hard (I dig the letters), and I decided I ought to try the "Super Stretch Beaded" bedroom accessory. I pushed into it and soon was pumping away, the little beads throwing sensations along my ridge. Didn't take long for me to spurt into the accessory, the channel filling with my white spunk.

Yeh, maybe this will keep me from hitting the club circuit. ;-)

No comments: