Saturday, February 4

So, the game begins

I just sat down to blog and Jane is giving me grief about writing.

Earlier, Jane said we weren't allowed to have sex since we're married.

Maryanne's been coming on to me. She keeps saying I need to get drunk. So I don't remember. She wanted to dance, so we went down to the DJ room and danced a couple slow songs. I got hard and decided it was time for a refill and to see where things would lead.

So, we went back down the hall and I dragged Maryanne by her mardis gras beads into the room. I asked her why she wanted me drunk, and then suddenly we were kissing, and I pushed her against the wall. I felt her smooth skin with my hands. She said I was the unattainable one; like for sure, I thought.

And then she pulled away to head back out into the hall.

As I've been posting, Jane has been giving me shit since there's all that "sex stuff" and I'm sitting at the computer. As she just left, she told me that Maryanne was a sure thing.

Like I hadn't figured that out already. I'm not that dense. My question: can I get Maryanne and Rebecca at the same time?

No comments: