Saturday, February 4

Tour complete

We've done the tour. At the conclusion of the tour, I came on back here to our room. The party is outside our door; that's the congregating area. Maryanne and Joe were part of the crowd. I gave Maryanne a big hug and a kiss and then turned to Joe. He hates me. I think. I gave him a big hug and started lifting him off his feet. The crowd loved it.

Here's the situation, if you haven't read this entire blog. NCL is a swingers club. They get a floor or two at a hotel, and throw a little party. The rooms on the floor are either rooms for lodging (like our room) or theme rooms. And a safe room with food and drink. The safe room is exactly that: a place to hang out with no pressure.

The theme rooms include an orgy & mirror room, a Sybian room, a camping room (with a tent; great for exhibitionists and voyeurs), a grope room (totally dark), and a massage room (with x-rated videos playing).

Jane's here; she says I have to stop writing and socialize. I hate people.

No comments: